Returns + Exchanges
**Holiday purchases in the month of December can be returned or exchanged up until January 9. 2017**
We hope that you will love your Kūlua purchase but if for some reason that is not the case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to authorize your return.
- You have 14 days from the receipt of your purchase to initiate a return.
- Once your return is authorized, your return must be received at Kūlua headquarters within two weeks.
- The item must be unworn, unlaundered, undamaged, and in its original condition with the tags attached. Kūlua has the right to deny a return if returned item does not meet the conditions of our return policy.
- Returns not received within the two week period are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Should we have made a mistake with your order or if your item arrives damaged, we will exchange your item with free shipping. Should the item no longer be available, you will receive a full refund.
- We regret that any Final Sale merchandise can not be returned or exchanged.
We stand behind the quality of our garments and hope that you will love your Kūlua purchase. If you need to exchange your item for another size, color, or style, please contact us at email@example.com to authorize your exchange.
- Most of our clothing is created in limited runs with limited inventory of sizes and colors. We will do our best to accommodate your exchange request but if the item is already out of stock, we will refund your purchase.
- Again, you have 14 days from the receipt of your purchase to initiate an exchange. Then, we must receive your item within two weeks of the authorization of your exchange.
- Item must be unworn, unlaundered, undmaged, and in its original condition. Kūlua has the right to deny an exchange if the item does not meet these criteria.